> Shipbuilding & Repair
> Job Ad #15998
| ||Ad Number:
| ||Date Posted:
||Shipbuilding & Repair
|Job Offer||Structural SITE Engineers x 4|
|Job Type||Full-time Permanent|
West ( Tuas Area ),
|Description||Structural Site Engineer
* Supervise, organize and plan activities to ensure smooth fabrication and construction of structures within the stipulated schedule.
* Review technical drawings and advise engineering of any discrepancies before commencement of fabrication works.
* Perform MTO and update progressively to ensure proper control of material procurement and usage
* Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver the products timely.
* Resolve any technical problems or issues faced at the work site
* Study and evaluate the work sequences and methods of the Department and explore new ideas to improve quality and productively
* Responsible for preparation of red line mark ups to Engineering for AS BUILTS submission to clients
* Liaise with clients' representatives and coordinate with other department supervisors for effective coordination of all works.
* Ensure that Safety, Health and Environmental operating procedures are followed and counsel staff about compliance as necessary
* To implement the Company's safety policy and safety management system and to enforce legislated safety requirement and the Company's safety rules and regulations at site
* Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Engineering/equivalent
* At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry is a must
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
* PC Literate and able to start work immediate
Note : Clients NO MORE QUOTA
Please email your resume in rtf / doc format
(Please provide Current, Expected Salary, Notice Period, Reason for Leaving)